Saturday 14 February 2015

EXERCISE
 
 
Exercising daily plays important role in our daily lives. It improves blood circulation. Exercising provide greater benefits for brain. It increases production of neurochemicals, which helps in repair of brain cells. It also improves memory. Exercise benefits sleep and reduce anxiety.
 
There are plenty of good reasons to be physically active. Big ones include reducing the odds of developing heart disease, stroke, and diabetes. Maybe you want to lose weight, lower your blood pressure, prevent depression, or just look better. Here’s another one, which especially applies to those of us (including me) experiencing the brain fog that comes with age: exercise changes the brain in ways that protect memory and thinking skills.
 
References:
 
 

4 comments:

  1. Your blog has had a great impact on my healthy lifestyle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes, I am able to see changes in my body weight due to regular exercises....

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am trying to take few time for excercise...its really gud tips...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you and if you all have any other useful tips which I didn't mentioned here, you can mention...

    ReplyDelete