Friday 6 February 2015

My passion towards Health and Fitness




My Passion towards Health and Fitness

My name is Kiran and I am going to tell you about how my hobby has changed into a passion. From the beginning,  I had a special interest in health and fitness. I truly believe that a healthy mind always lives in a healthy body. I usually start my day with exercises and drink a lot of water. In addition to that, we need to drink 6-8 glasses of water everyday. I am also planning to become a personal trainer. My family always encourages me about my passion towards health and fitness. According to research, Yoga is a very helpful exercise as it stated,
 "Researchers from the University of Kansas enrolled 52 patients with AF into a study of twice-weekly yoga sessions for three months. They found yoga training produced significant benefits: episodes of heart rhythm disturbances decreased, depression and anxiety measures lessened and quality of life scores improved. Yoga also lowered blood pressure and heart rate in this study."

Reference

http://blogs.webmd.com/heart-disease/2015/01/yoga-for-heart-health.html?ecd=com_blogs_yogahearthealth

5 comments:

  1. Nice passion. I also want to be work on this

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also love to do things to having a healthy mind and body...nice selection

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you to both for motivation..

    ReplyDelete
  4. keep up this healthy spirit. Nice !

    ReplyDelete